NetExpat is growing rapidly, and we are constantly looking for best-in-class trainers and coaches.
Ready for new horizons in an exciting field with a dynamic company? Are you a dynamic and people-oriented person with excellent interpersonal skills? Are you familiar with the expatriate community and sensitive to the issues surrounding expatriation? If so, then there is a place for you at NET EXPAT.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Senior Director, Advisory Services Asia-Pacific - Singapore - click here to view the full job description
- Various Internships - Brussels, Belgium (Accounting, Cultural Induction Training, Marketing, Operations, Psychometric Tool, Social Media, Survey)
NetExpat is recruiting on an on-going basis to fill the following positions:
- Intercultural Consultant: You have gained in-depth knowledge of cultural values and business etiquette in a country through personal living experience and education. You have excellent presentation skills and demonstrated ability to train a small group of people or a larger audience in a dynamic way.
Executive Coach: You have over ten years of corporate experience as a senior line manager in top 1000 companies. You have been an accredited corporate coach for at least five years in a leading coaching institute and can demonstrate top-quality coaching and consulting skills. You are interested in helping executives understand and adapt their leadership and communication styles to a new cultural environment. You are able to deliver 360-degree feedback and team-building workshops.
Spouse Counselor: You have a thorough knowledge of the job market in your country and, as a recruiter, adviser or HR manager, have successfully helped international candidates find jobs. You enjoy acting as a career counselor and equally enjoy teaming up with a candidate in his or her job search by opening doors and seeking job leads. You are creative, have excellent listening skills and a proactive attitude. You have a good understanding of intercultural differences linked to a job search in a new country.
Manager, Global Client Services: You are a detailed-oriented person and enjoy managing projects from start to finish. You have excellent interpersonal and communications skills and can relate with corporate clients as well as with expat families. You are service-oriented and have high standards of quality.
NetExpat is now hiring for the following positions:
- Basel, Switzerland: Spousal Consultant
- China (all major cities): Intercultural Consultant - Executive Coach - Spouse Job Search Consultant
- Manheim, Germany: Spousal Consultant/ Intercultural Consultant
- Qatar: Spousal Consultant
- Tianjin, China: Spousal Consultant and Intercultural Consultant
- USA (all major cities): Intercultural Consultant - Executive Coach - Spouse Job Search Consultant
- Vancouver (Canada): Spouse Job Search Consultant
- Manager, Global Client Services, for our regional hubs in USA (East Coast), Europe (Belgium, France, Germany, Switzerland, UK) and APAC (Hong Kong, Singapore)